St Andrews Scotland

What do you thank God for?

Monday, May 01, 2006

stop to smell the roses!

So it's finally May. It's almost the end of another stanza of my life. People keep on asking me where i'm going to go after this. Honestly, I don't know. Probably scotland or montreal. Or maybe toronto. Or maybe australia? K i'm gonna leave the thought there to marinate.

AP exams! My calculus paper is on wednesday. Frankly speaking, i really am quite unmotivated to study. Why put in the extra 3 hours a day to get that 99% when you can just wing the paper and get a 90? And thats on top of the fact that the marks don't even matter anymore. Yeah... i know. Wrong attitude, Aaron. (oh i'm soo gonna get a pep talk from my parents when they see this. Hope it's not on my tagboard) Haha

I've been noticing alot of flowers lately (especially as it is spring =)) Well, all plants started off as seeds. Seeds have to grow and dig upwards through the soil till they reach the surface. I think all Christians are like seeds. They have to push through the soil and dirt to reach their full potential. God will provide the favourable conditions (for you bio students out there), but it is our job to dig. I guess some of us have alot of digging to do.

ALJF
the guy who's going to his high-sch prom with his mom. only. Mommas boy!


@ 11:12 AM